Thursday, December 31, 2009

bye


again...
i tell myself today is the last day of 2009...
days after today will be the past tense...

what should i do?
prove them i am grown?
then where is my freedom?

no no no...
i should refresh my mind...
what i have done in 2009?
SPM? family? school life? friends? classmates?

i am still blur about which is more important...
is the experience?
or the result?
however my answer is "both"...

no more buts...
i admit...
sometimes my steps are too fast...
till could not sense...
the beauty of the rose...
the aroma of the coffee...

i think i need pressure to improve myself to become better...
try to think carefully...
maybe i have hurt you before indirectly...

i have to make an apologize here...
"sorry sorry"...
and thank to who have teach me...
"thank you"...

we have our own world...
we share the happy hours...
we share the moody hours too...

no matter what happen...
i am still loving you all...
me still me...
never change my mind....

i can do it better in 2010...
overcome the changelles...
no more excuses...
grab the chances...
tomorrow will be a...
new start...
and new hope...

bye 2009...


No comments:

Post a Comment