Friday, January 22, 2010

miss Miss miss

i was given a chance...
that is no on-line for 4 days...

i feel good...
ya...
very good... =)

and i try to relief myself...
adjusted my study frequency...
just like before...
sleep earlier...
read some books...

i miss the moment we were...
i miss everything...

my stupid pinafore...
my school...
my friends...
my teachers...

especially YOU...
the addmath genius...
Miss Wong... XD

she is a good teacher...
a responsible teacher...
although i don't like the way she nagging... =p

"what's the problem with you?? xin yi?!"
(Miss Wong like talk me like that when i was blur...)

"it's for your own good!!"
(when we were skip her extra class)

"how to solve dy/dx?"

"this saturday we have a extra class, don't try to ponteng!!"

"dickson, come show me how to do factorisation!!"

ish... ><
i miss her!!
i love addmath too... ^^
but don't tell her...
Shh...

my stupid pinafore... i think i never have a chance to wear it again...

1 comment:

  1. Lol funny miss wong! Yea,we miss her much! Especially her nagging...:) And why are u off line for 4 days? go college study?

    ReplyDelete