Tuesday, March 29, 2011

We screamed our heart out. When we saw YOU.



Today, a form 4 boy past by the corridor outside my classroom during our free period.

My classmates, especially the girls were screamed loudly. "you shuai ge!!" Suddenly, the situation turned noisy and uproarious. The girls' emotion were uncontrollable and become talkactive. He really attracted our eye ball. Haha. We were busy to discuss about the handsome boy.

LOL. We always like that. Girl talk. Girl gossip.

" His eye very big le! "
" He very handsome le! Which class he from? "
" What is his name ar? "


However, I could read my male classmates face expression. They were dump, with a lame look watching at us. Firstly they were silent and start to criticize our topic.

" cheh, he really so handsome meh? konon la."
" eh leh, like never seen shuai ge before~ sot plug~"



With their tone, I can know that they are ___________. Haha.


^_____________^

No comments:

Post a Comment