Tuesday, July 20, 2010

collision





What meant by collision?

The definition of collision is...

1-The act or process of colliding; a crash or conflict.
2-Physics. A brief dynamic event consisting of the close approach of two or more particles, such as atoms, resulting in an abrupt change of momentum or exchange of energy.



I was in a awful mood last two weeks.

Sorry mummy... Sorry Mr.Waja...

I stretched my car and my mummy didn't nagged or scolded at me. Maybe Kancil or Myvi will do a better job. Easy parking, more confidence. And I still feel so depress and sad right now. I swear I will be very very careful when I'm driving next time.

Phobia... ZZzzz


pandu cermat, jiwa selamat.



ps: tomorrow is my turn to do MUET presentation~ wish me good luck... =)

2 comments:

  1. haha.....parent sure b like dat d la.......
    i oso hving it many time le lo.....
    so v jz cn learn it fr experience lo....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha~ pandu cermat jiwa selamat... ><

    ReplyDelete