Monday, July 19, 2010

"I WANT" list




I WANT...


#1. prepare biology short notes

#2. do chemistry revision

#3. finish the mathematics exercises

#4. clean my messy table

#5. prepare my MUET presentation

#6. search the informations about my Pengajian Am projects

#7. learn how to take over my form 6 Science and Mathematics Society

#8. organise farewell party for upper six

#9. clear all the tution home works

#10. try to communicate with miss TOP

#11. cure all the pimples on my face!!!!!!!!!!!!



Can I finish the things within one week?? Argg~~ T_____T

3 comments:

  1. Communicate with TOP the most important......because she is become more friendly with us now...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. waseh.. today finally discuss somethings about the society..actauly she's not bad lar~~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. when she is not teaching she is also a good person...can joke....actually she not very bad...haha...but my form 5 miss tan cheng peng teacher who teaching english is better....

    ReplyDelete