Wednesday, August 25, 2010

*update




I have been study in yok bin around three months already.

And I always love my sampat mates.

I am the one who trust my own instinct. No matter how silly or dumb it seems to be, 99.9% of the time your instinct is right! That's what I told my friend, trust your instinct, follow your voices of heart and go for it without any hesitation.


I called myself as a
blender.Why a blender? I'm the one who's easy going,hail-fellow-well-met ,amiable or chummy. All these word have the same definition.;)

I have 3S, that was what my friends told me when they met and spoke to me for the first time.But definitely next time I don't want to be so friendly anymore.(just kidding) Someone just being so fumbling and asking me out for movie or party.Ooh wells, perhaps a date...XD I can blend very well with everyone! Maybe I'm too talk active... XD

Plus, my first exam was so... #$%^*&



P/s: 3S= SYOK SENDIRI SYNDROME.

No comments:

Post a Comment