Friday, August 6, 2010

whisper



I wish I can tell all the things to you heart to heart but I failed to do so.

I was depressed in these few days. However, today I was not restraining anymore. The droplets of tears finally rolled down. It doesn't mean I'm a chick. The tears indicated I'm serious, I'm care, I'm respect, I'm sincere...

I was down when I saw you with those kind of s**k attitude.
Hey, are you fooling here?

And now, I can feel my heart is cold.
However, the tears still warm.

Nothing much...



We still can cheer it proudly? T____T
I cant catch back our old feeling.
Maybe it is only exclusive for us, the YELLOW not RUBY.




ps:*thanks to seniors, wei,wen,hee,bin,hong...
*espeacially thanks to ah pok willing to help us...
*seniors & friends i'm still okay...

1 comment:

  1. Haiz,yesterday midnight I saw this post also terperanjat....sometimes when we cant tahan ,we sure will 流泪....after that,all will be better..发泄sure is better than抑制....every normal person also will happy and sad de ma....there's nothing chick and shame....we will become more mature and stronger..how your father le???

    Yellow sure ≠ruby cause many changes occur already...song change...ppl change..condition change..don't regret of what you had done...gain experience ma...

    After today,all was over le...take more rest and sleep lo..restore energy...rest your mind...new day start tomorrow,and we are reborn...continue your goal,study,exam,MUET,STPM...don't be distract by anything else le..Don't look down and think positively.....

    Sorry for taken chocolate biscuits at wrong day to you....hahaha...

    ReplyDelete