Friday, September 24, 2010

Silent




We jostle and push to get through the narrow door. Walk briskly.

I did not pursue you straight away as I knew you were afraid. I instead I followed you secretly. Once in a while, you would stop to wipe away your sweat from your forehead with the tissue paper that I have given to you.

The moment seemed like ages.

Finally, I broke the silence. With a weird question.


" How do you feel that a person who always with a smiling face?"

" It shows she or he is happy, it's nice."

" Oh ya~ Then how about my smile?"

" Nice nice nice..."

" with the tooth or close the mouth?"

" both are also nice, just be natural... I like your smiling face instead of 'cool' look..."



Slowly, you left from my sight. Your words cut sharply across my drowsiness.


" Okay, okay~ I'll always cheerful~You're the only one who make me smile. Can you smile back when I smile at you?", I whispered in my heart.



Still, I felt a sudden rush of emotional crashed over me.







No comments:

Post a Comment