Tuesday, March 2, 2010

how hard to make a decision

Today, i was given a sentence by God.

''A very pleasant letter or announcement arrives early in the week.''


Ya. It's totally correct.

Just because i received an email from my relative. She helps me search a lot of informations that about further study in polytechnic, Singapore. Thank her kindness a lot~ =)

Started from this second, my decision "shakes" again. It is unsafe. It means i am still not sure what i need most. Plus, there is not much time for me to decide anymore. After the decision, i must go on with it and can't "U-turn" again. *Sigh*


That's not easy to make a decision. *Blur*


Nanyang Polytechnic.

Ngee Ann Polytechnic.

Republic Polytechnic.

Singapore Polytechnic.

Temasek Polytechnic.



OR


Form 6


Which link will leads me to success?

The way is there. But is a hardship. *Blur again* + *Depressed*




Bless me. ==



No comments:

Post a Comment