Friday, March 12, 2010

junction of SPM

The wait is past. SPM result finally out on today (11/03/2010). It's HOT!! What result I get? A lot of calls and sms still need me to reply. How to tell them? I shall tell them with a sigh~~~


Adui







my classmates are bravely to get the result from teacher. except me!! ><

blurred. but the guy who wear red shirt is Vincent, a botak guy from PLKN.

they signature. but i still reluctant to face my result. i run away~

my class teacher. such a pretty woman. Wee wee~

blurred again. maybe i too nervous about the result, the hand keep on shaking. ><

Siew Chun SEE it!! OMG~~

mine. not dare to open it yet!!

haven open~ XD scared.






i can't escape anymore!! face it lah!!!

i open it.
i shouted loudly.
because no C,C,D,D.
but i satisfied with it.
okay, i accept it.
not so good, not so bad too.




thank Si hui's G11~ haha.

nah~ that's mine. see? how? haiz...


yala. i have 8 apples and 3 boys.






ps: hang out with my gang at Melaka Raya just now~ post photos on tomorrow ya~ ^^

1 comment:

  1. Congraz n kudos to u girl! The results were near excellent. maybe u hv put lots of expectations.....be satisfied, k! Think of others who hv tried really really hard but because lady luck wasn't on their side, they failed to even get half of what they expected! Anyway, thx 4 all the support given to me! Proud of u, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete