Tuesday, April 6, 2010

education is the key





SCHOLARSHIP
SCHOLARSHIP
SCHOLARSHIP



I applied various scholarships. However, I don't think I can obtain it. I just want to try my luck.

I'm lost with it.

I try to make many research about my further studies... And I want to escape from F6. Am I stupid? Haha!

If I enter F6, I will continue my high school life again. Wearing school uniform, wake up early in the morning, tie my hair nicely, a lot of co-curriculum activities, tuition classes, follow a lot of lame school rules. ><

Furthermore, I need to very very hard-working. I know myself clearly, I'm a super lazy person. Sadly, I'm no choice. My aunt told me, I can drop F6 any time if I have a better one come along.

Mum was kindly advise me to go F6. She want me step by step. She want me stay at her side and become more mature. She wouldn't sponsor my fee if i go to college. Wow!!

So... what I can do besides that? I'm speechless.

I was envious my friends who going to JPA interview. But, the thing only I can do is jia you and pray for them. Plus, I ask myself "Do I still have the chance?" Perhaps...


Now, I pray hard for my matrikulasi application. 16/04/2010... GOD SAVE ME!!