Thursday, April 1, 2010

random



Time flies...


Did you notice I am always repeat this words on the first of every month? Today is 1st April 2010. I have been graduated 4 months. However what I have done during those period? Seem I had waste my precious time. I willing stay at my mummy's shop as her assistant to reduce her burden because she is tired and bored with her heavy jobs. Am I a good daughter? Yes!! I can answered it proudly!! ^^



Compared with my friends, some of them were start their campus life at different colleges and it's sounds nice. Inti, Stamford, KBU, Sunway, Taylor... Some of my friends were applied scholarships and waiting for it. But I... *sigh~ Few of them were give up their studies and working, try to make a lot of money... $$


Bla Bla Bla...

thinking of future?? future just like sky... far and awesome.





Okay, stop thinking now. I should enjoy my life fruitfully now. Because another big task is await me to challenge on next year.


What's the task?? hehe... I'll tell you later... Stay tuned...





ps 1: today, April fool... Luckily, I was not become the victim of the day.... hehe~ God blessed me. XD

ps 2: I was lack in vitamin M this month... =P


No comments:

Post a Comment