Friday, April 30, 2010

I gotta feeling



Tomorrow, I'm going to JB to meet up my old friends. This is my first time leaving home alone. I'll taking bus and have my 2 days 1 night trip at there. Sounds nice, right?


Actually, I'm a bit of scare. == Alone~~~ However, I should enjoy myself before school reopen. Let's have a fun holiday!! Hooray~~



Yesterday, I got my P-licence from JPJ. So now, I'm a legal driver now. haha XDD

Let's share some funny conversation between JPJ pengawai and I.

" a moi, u lawa!! " ==

" yea~ I gotta feeling~ woo~ woo~" (actually he was sing a song) XD

" a moi, u dapat apa dalam spm?"

" a moi, u dapat apa dalam bahasa melayu?"
I answered, "A."

"a moi, u dapat apa dalam bahasa cina?"
I answered, "B4."

He frighten and said, " aduihai!!"

" a moi, bila u sampai simpang mesti nak brek!!"



Hahaha... He is the third guy I fetched. Who will be the forth?


No comments:

Post a Comment