Saturday, April 17, 2010

last Christmas 2009



Thank girls, bring me so many sweet memories.

They are my former classmates at Johor. Wee pheng, Jin ni, Li ting and Kay ming. Yes, we are the gang.

Back to the topic, last Christmas they went to Malacca visit me from JB and that was the first meet since I left Johor at 2008. We went few places... We went Seoul Garden to have our Korea style buffet, Dream Box for sing K, Jonker Street for jalan-jalan and cendol-ING, Portugal Village to enjoy the Christmas atmosphere, A'Famosa....

I miss everything, every moment with them.

Now, let the photos tell our story.




At Portugal Village












At Seoul Garden




At Jonker Street





Guess, who are the girls?

Wee pheng and me. I know her since I was 6 years old. Haha~




Thank for the friendship a lot. Friendship forever~ Sister forever~ I love you all...



WE ARE THE FUTURE______?





No comments:

Post a Comment