Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Wesak Day



Now is about 2.30am and i haven't go to bed yet. XD
It was because of the excitement after going to the Wesak procession.


This year is my 3rd year to join this activity. I was enjoy with it although need to walk a long long distance ( i think it is about 5km). We start the procession around 7pm and ended it on 11pm... Therefore~~~ my legs are going to broke now... ><

After the procession, everyone are hungry and tired. Then? Let's went to the yam cha section at mamak stall and chit chat a lot at there... Plus, gossip-ING a lot. Who don't like gossip? Haha~~



Ying ting and me.
Kok zhun.
Mr.Pang and me.
Yumiko + I = sista
Nice? At red house area.

Say cheese~~
Yam cha section. Shy yuh and me drank 2 cups of drinks because of the thirsty.




Well, such a wonderful night with you guys and girls. ^_^
Happy Wesak Day.



ps: now, the worst things is my hair is still dump and not dry yet. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment