Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Reasons



Some things happen for a reason.


There is no point in dwelling on the miseries and hardships life has got to offer.

True, life likes to give us a sucker punch when we least expect it. One punch and we fall; how weak we are! Someone once said, ' when we don't succeed, try, try again.' I used to hate the guy who said it but, now I think back about it, I realise how true it is.

It takes enormous courage to pick yourself up from where you have fallen and get back on track once again. Not everyone has the ability to do that; yet pure determination is an element which successful people have no shortage of. And confidence. And patience.

So what if it hurts me? So what if I break down? So what if this world just throws me off the edge, my feet run out of ground. I gotta find my place, I wanna hear my sound; don't care about the pain in front of me, cause
I just wanna be happy.

They say we sometimes stumble on our way. They say trials in your life will not always last. They say God must have a better plan for you if you just stop being short sighted and open your eyes, wide.

As I said, some things happen for a reason.

I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment