Saturday, May 8, 2010

I LOVE YOU





"Mama, happy mother's day!! "



You're the one in my heart.

Please forgive me, because of my recently emotional mood.

I'm a bad girl?



Mama, although I'm a 18 girl, I still like a little girl.

I like crying in front of you.

I like your hugs.

I like your kisses.

I like the way you comfort me.

I don't want become independent, because I want you care me forever.

I like you sayang me.

I like everything that you given to me.



You have been work very very hard for our sake and I understand the hardship.

You hope you can provide us the best education.

I realise that I cant lost you.



I will study hard.

I will provide a comfortable life to you at the future.

I swear I will bring you visit many countries.

I want you join the ceremony during my university graduation.

I promise I will protect you and would not let others hurt you anymore.


You're the Super Woman, my mama.



I love you.

Thank you.


希望来世妳还是我的妈妈.
不让妳甩开我~ Y(^0^)Y



mama, sista and me. ^^ this is us first time playing webcam.



mama and I~ =) I hope mama can healthy and pretty always.




I wish every year I also can celebrate my birthday with you!


ps: actually, i prefer calling you mummy than mama.. hehe~ XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment