Saturday, May 8, 2010

rushing =="




Everything seem cant finish at last minute. Rushing for standby all the things.

I haven't prepare the copies of my SPM result slip, IC and so on... I haven't buy my new school uniform, school bag, school shoes, sock... It's totally BAD!! The worst thing is I have not prepared my mind. Am I still in holidays mood? Anyone can motivated me? My brain just like rusted in the long holiday period!! *jia lat~ ><


The day after tomorrow, my life will just like press in the restart button. I have to face up a strange environment, make new friends, new classmates... ... and learn a lot of knowledges~ Treasure the one and half years of my f6 campus life. *smile ^^

It still left about 33 hours... *count down~

I will enter Bio-class in f6... I'm a Homo-Sapien~ XD Haha!!






jia you!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment