Tuesday, May 4, 2010

play hard


Well, I'm back. These days are busy on outing with friends. Play hard before enter we campus again.

Treasure your friends, once they're lost, you will become EMO.


Part 1:

On 1st May, I was go JB to meet my old friends by taking bus. One more thing need to complain is the BAD attitude of the bus driver. He drop me at Tampoi just because of he was reluctant stop at Tun Aminah bus stop. This place was far from my density!! As a result, I have no choice and I start to walk alone with my luggage to Tun Aminah. The distance was so far, I walked within 20 minutes only reach my density. My feeling is scare+ sad+ hot+ angry+ mad!!! @#$%^#$%^& *^%
Do you know, a girl walk alone at JB is very very dangerous?! Haiz, just forget the matter~~ Stupid India bus driver!! =_______=




Friends bought me go a lot of places that flashed back my memories. Oh ya, I reminded myself that I'm still a JB resident before. ^^ We went Sutera Mall, Sing K, Steamboat, Mc Donald, Plaza Tasek and Pub (think only la) XDD



Await our next gathering.
Really thanks the friendship a lot. Muack~~
My dear, my darling, my sweetie, my honey, my ....




At Sutera Mall.

At K Box sing k, I danm like this photo. ^^

With Wan Ee.


Ah min and I. =)


Having steamboat and we like it so much!! ^^


after eating... all people were full and feel like wanna vomit. Haha!!



Part 2:

On 2nd May, I back back Malacca from JB after my breakfast with Jin ni, Li ting and Wee pheng.


They sent me off. Tata darling~~ T____T


Around 4pm, I arrived Sentral, Malacca. Mummy was fetch me home. Then, I rest a while and prepared to next outing at MP. Thanks Fook Keong a lot (the driver of the day). Haha!!

We had a early celebration of Si Hui's brithday at there. We went to Sibaraku for Japan meal and Nando's chicken chop.



Ichiban! ^^

Japanese style. =)






At Nando's having HOT peri-peri chicken chop. XDD


Siew chun and me. =D





Ohh my god, I haven't prepare any things for school reopen. I even haven't buy the school uniform. What should I prepared for F6? I still left about 5 days more. *sweat* =______=



PS1: If want to see more photos, view at my FB. =)
PS2: Wish Si hui again "happy birthday ya"~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment