Sunday, February 7, 2010

forced to change

my life instead of study and sleep,
i was indulged in shopping and food!! =)
i am happy and excited when you discuss about that issue with me...

(giggle now... hehehe... ) ^^

but now i was changed...

a main reason make me changed is...

having aneroxia?
no la... ><

i am FAT!!
i have to lose my weight as soon as possible...
keep fit-ing... =(
i was forced to change my lifestyle... =(

if not, i can't fit into my new clothes on CNY...
lols... =(

how many days i still left?
haiz... =(

now i only can view the pictures that i captured before...
perhaps " wang mei shi ke"... @@

no doubt, i should shout it loudly again~~~

"i love big mac!!"

my favourite-- mc donald... big mac~ ><
cupcakes... arrgh~ ><
pizza hut... hawaii chicken delight~ ><


ps: i was just back from new jusco, there are so big... a new paradise for me to shop til drop!! haha~ =) plus, i met my former tuition teacher, mr yap... he is still very friendly... ^^

1 comment:

  1. Lolx...changing all of us! Btw,u went study d? where? Yea,lets cm out someday and 痛快大吃。。哈哈。。hehe

    ReplyDelete