Thursday, February 4, 2010

sister forever

time proved all the things...

our relationship seem getting pale and pale...
it's tasteless...

no contact... =(
no message... =(
no touch at all... =(

we have promised each other...
friends forever...
sister forever too...
but the "forever" is look so far from me... ><
and i don't want to lose her...
because she is the one i convinced in...

time is the obstacle?
or our stubborn?
it is about our scorpions' secret...
Shhh...

maybe i should say hi to you bravely...
however it is hard... =(

how could it be?
bless me...


ps: now is about 10.20pm, one of my classmate- Farhan phone me just now... so touch he still remember me... should i learn from him? be more initiative? @@

1 comment:

  1. Lolx dun follow him,he's sotong and gila one! Haha,btw,circumstances in life sometimes force us to be initiative,to be brave enough to step out the first step. Sometimes it doesn't turns out to be as bad as what we thought and feel,may be the final product is even better than what we expect it to be!
    Anyway,is only my 2 cents opinion for u,best of luck ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete