Friday, February 26, 2010

STPM... the future?

The STPM result was announced yesterday. STPM result just over, SPM result is coming soon. Suddenly, many things pops out of my mind. It making me headache.>< Inside my brain it's all about my further study. *sigh~*

Today, the head title of newspaper is about STPM too.


In 2009, there were 52,348 SPTM candidates sat on the exam. However, there are only 331 candidates scored full flat which is 4. It shows that the FLAT is so hard to obtain!! All in all, there is no denying that the standard of STPM is damn HIGH!!

See, the brother was blind. But, he did excellent~ A good role model for us to learn.

Their flying colour results relight my hope to study in form 6. Although i know the hardship. But, form 6 still will be my last choice. Just because of I'm scared on STPM and MUET. =(


If I continue my high school life, Yok Bin is the one. I heard teachers there are good. More importantly, their discipline teacher is Cik Ang~ omg~~ =P Besides, Yok Bin is just opposite of my former school, Seri Kota. XD

Yok Bin's result also marvellous!!


STPM... the future of mine?




ps: congratulation to 2 "Ang" "Ang"!! one is ex-student of SK, now is YB student, Ang Zie Sen and another one is SK student Ang Siew Pin. Plus, Zie Sen is one of the top student of STPM 2009 of Malacca state. Don't know what is inside their brain?! so intelligent!! haha~ XP


No comments:

Post a Comment