Sunday, February 21, 2010

Shy Yuh, my friend

My friend, Shy Yuh is leaving Malaysia to Taiwan for her further study, I think within 16 hours.To say that I am sad over her leaving is a total understatement.
She is leaving her home town to achieve her big dream in Taiwan to pursue her studies and I am sure she will come back Malaysia to be an excellent person.

Let's recall my memories... i might forgotten some of it but i never forget those sweet memories we had together since 2008. She is Shy Yuh, sometimes she is shy, however sometimes she is stronger than me.

the cheerful girl, Shy Yuh...
QEC link us... we are friends, tuition classmates, sista... XD

We share every moment together, no matter is sad or joy. We are "talkacvtive", no doubt!! We shared our stories, we love gossiping and chit chat... Who don't like gossip? You? Haha!! == Shy Yuh always a big sister, teach us many things. She is a good counselor too. She can understand people well enough. Right?

do Shy Yuh remember this? hehe.. XD

Well, hope we can keep in touch. MSN, FB, phone, email, gathering... The connection still will be there.

peace... ^^

I guess the point is, no matter where in the world your friends, or loved ones are they're only a phone call or email away and even though it's not quite the same - the bond you share can't easily be broken. The key is making a point of keeping in touch.

Align Center
Shy yuh, May, Li ting and me...


May this friendship is strong and won't be disrupted by a 9999 km.

Miss you!!

前途似锦 =)
Align Center

No comments:

Post a Comment