Thursday, February 11, 2010

jom~ balik kampung

i will leave here tomorrow...
i'm back my second home town-- Ipoh...
who want help me to take care my farm in fb?? XP

yeah!!
when i say ipoh...
what is in your mind?

white coffee?
dim sum?
pomelo?
cookies?
"tau ke" chicken?
or leng lui? hehe XD

today, such a tired day...
busy about cleaning my house...
and pack my luggage...

it bully me again...
it is the washing machine lo... ><
because it cant rinse the clothes properly...
it make me felt so helpless...
hu~~ TT
where my kakak Mariah?? haha~
however my mum told me that the washing machine is older than me...
omg~~ XD

tomorrow will be a long long journey to ipoh...
it will spend about 6++ hours...
wish me have a sweet nap... =)

okay...
i stop here...
wish the all people i love and all the people that love me...
happy chinese new year...

jom~ balik kampung~~

here's the big bully... the old old "ah pak"~ bla bla bla... XD

just a simple luggage... mine..

i want bring my cuddle pillow along~~ =)

i cant live without them~ sun block, moisturize, OXY 10, toner... must bring them along too~


ps: just now my house area had electricity blackout for about 10 minutes... haiz... this cases always happen... 2020? i was disappointed... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment